Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fun times for all...





I had a great time at the Art Star Craft Bazaar this past weekend. Thanks so much to Meghan and Erin for putting on such a great event. For my first "real" craft show, I think I didn't do to bad. My only regret is when my first tent took flight and went straight up a wrought iron fence and mangled its self...ha.. that was fun. Lucky, no one got hurt and my stuff didn't get ruined. This happened on Saturday, Sunday I had cinder blocks to tie down the fort.(The pics are from Sunday) Thank you to all who bought a piece, I hope you enjoy. I also had the pleasure of meeting the lovely lady Gretchen of Bird Queen Designs and her fabulous friend Jeanette. Her and I made a trade and I am very excited about owning one of her pieces. I had so much fun doing this event and I hope to do more in the future. I also have to thank my mom for helping me out each day with my set up and making the super cute pouches for my jewelry.

No comments: